Cross Made with Sabor Papel's Amor Collection

Cross Made with Sabor Papel's Amor Collection
Click image to see more of Sabor Papel's Paper Collection

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Using Social Media Posts in your Scrapbooking.

Hello!  Welcome back to my blog.  Today I want to share a tip on how to use your social media posts and comments as a way of documenting your journey and journaling in your scrapbooking.
          
For example, I want to include this post and its comments from family and friends that were given on both the Instagram and Facebook postings.  So, I took a screen shot of both posts, saved them to my desktop on my computer, and printed them out.  Now all I have to do is crop and creativily mat them into my mini!  Simple and fun, right?  The journaling is done for me and it is more meaningful because the loving comments from family and friends are now included in my mini!!


Instagram post I am using in my mini album 


I hope you give this tip a try as you continue to document your journey through scrapbooking.  

Love and Blessings,

Erminda

No comments:

Post a Comment